miercuri, 6 ianuarie 2010

Things to look for when searching for a partner ...



I always thought that that special "someone" should meet some criteria before being around me for a long period of time.

Chemistry…

I should feel deeply in love with and attracted to my partner.

Communicator…
I should have someone who is good at talking and listening.

Sense of Humor…
I should have someone who is sharp and can enjoy the humorous side of life.

Verbal Intimacy…
I should know that my partner is sharing their deepest emotional thoughts and desires.

Emotionally Healthy…
I should have a partner who is emotionally healthy, and able to share a stable life with someone else.

Strong Character…
I should have a partner who is honest and strong enough to do the right thing.

Artistry…
I should have a partner who has a passion for music, literature, drama, art, and the finer things in life either as a spectator or participant.

Education…
I should have someone whose educational achievements match my own.

Exciting…
I should have someone who isn’t afraid to take a risk and who sees life as an adventure.

Patience…
I should have someone who can handle life’s frustrations or momentary setbacks with a patient, steady, demeanor.

Conflict Resolver…
I should have a partner who will work to resolve rather than win arguments or conflicts within our relationship.

Personal Habits…
I should have a partner who maintains high standards of personal hygiene, orderliness, and other personal habits.

Affectionate…
I should have someone who is comfortable giving and receiving affection.

Energy Level…
I should have someone whose energy level matches my own.

Intellect…
I should have a partner who is bright and can share my understanding of the world as well as enjoy discussing important issues.

Self-Confident…
I should have a partner who knows and believes in himself/herself throughout life’s ups and downs.

Able to Accept Help…
I should have a partner who is willing to accept outside help for personal or relationship issues that are serious and important.

Curiosity…
I should have a partner who is hungry for new information and knowledge and who strives to learn as much as possible.

Adaptability…
I should have a partner who is able to adapt to life’s surprises.

Kindness…
I should have a partner who is gentle and kind.

Organized…
I should have a partner who values structure in their life.

Attractiveness…
I should have a partner who is considered “very attractive” by most current standards.

Industriousness…
I should have someone who is willing to work hard at whatever they do.

Emotionally Generous…
I should have a partner who enjoys people and is generous with his or her compassion, attention, sympathies and love.

Unassuming…
I should have someone who is able to accept criticism, and even admit to being wrong sometimes.

Loyal…
I must have someone I can count on to always support me.

Values

Family Life…
I should have a partner who is committed to marriage, home, and family.

Style and Appearance…
I should have someone who cares about the way they look and dress and has a sense of personal style.

Shared Politics…
I should have someone who has political beliefs which are the same or similar to my own.

Spirit of Volunteerism…
I should have a partner who shares my willingness to volunteer and support community and/or social causes.

Autonomy…
I should have a partner who will give me space to be my own person.

Shared Interests…
I should have someone who is willing to share my interests and passions.

Sexuality

Passionate…
I should have someone who is willing to explore our sexual desires with passion and understanding.

Spirituality

Spirituality…
I should have someone with a similar deep commitment to spirituality, who shares my beliefs.

Spiritual Acceptance…
My partner should accept and respect my spiritual beliefs, whether they share them or not.

I always imagined how should I put my deepest thoughts into words, but this seems the right way. Not all of them will be met, this is a certain aspect for which I can bet [and I'm not a newbie], but some of them must be little boxes that should be checked while having a first, second and third look.

Eh, don't put my words in doubt, or give them credit, just want you to think about them ... I for sure wanna hear your critics/parises/whatever thoughts are corssing your minds on this matter ...

'Till next time, XO XO ... yours trully ...

Niciun comentariu: